CRIES OF DESPERATION


Rushing waters, silent nights…
The heavens suddenly seem much closer.
I stretch forth my hands to the winds,
I lift up my heart to the moon.
That heart is pained, broken and dejected.
Solace it seeks in the quietness of the night,
Downtrodden it strides quietly in the moonlight,
It searches for peace in the secrecy of the night.
I just gave up my love!                                  
That love runs wild in the desert,
Scorched by the rashness of the sun…
I loved her, at least I know that now
Hold my hands, don’t give it up.
Reality checks:
Maybe you were never meant to be together,
Hope cries out

Only time will tell and judge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-WHO IS THIS AFRICAN WOMAN-

OH!! NIGERIA: An INVOCATION to THE GOD of OUR FATHERS

NOTHING TO WRITE