MY SLOGAN

 

I've sharpened my pen 

But its difficult to pen down a word 

Excess are the words in my head right now 

But which should head the others?


Hagia Sophia friend like no other is the slogan 

Who's ever caring?...HSFLNO 

Who's got that amazing head?.... HSFLNO 

Who never gives up on Crystal?.... HSFLNO 

I could go on saying how amazing you are 

But words are a scam in a certain hour


I was locked up in my self-created prison 

Fences high with reason 

All to make sure my prison 

And there you were

Drawing your rescue map, from afar


Like a determined warrior, you broke in 

"How?" will forever be my question 

You brought me out a step at a time 

How did you know withdrawal could set in?


I'm not ignorant you sustained bruises

Or even worse

One thing pleases 

That time is a balm

It will heal even the worst bruise


Coincidence doesn't exist in our dictionary

Luck is not a word in our world 

Divine providence is the word 

Hope you agree with my vocabulary

You are my friend and there's no other



Sapphire

03-02-2020 

11:22pm



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-WHO IS THIS AFRICAN WOMAN-

OH!! NIGERIA: An INVOCATION to THE GOD of OUR FATHERS

NOTHING TO WRITE