NOTHING TO WRITE

There is nothing to write;
This mind is tired of any fight;
It whispers rest it is night;
But there is this feeling that something is not right.

There is nothing to write;
Yet the will is being stired for a fight;
It counsels strike just at night;
When it feels that things are just right.

There is nothing  to write;
Yet the pen swings left and then right;
I use my thoughts to light up the night;
Hopefully my draft brings end to all fight.

There is really nothing to write;
I hope the strokes are really all right;
Sleep encourages me to lay still coz it's night;
Tomorrow we would pick up a new fight.

Good Night

Hagia Sophia wrote

Comments

  1. At least, Hagia did write. That's all that matters right?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

-WHO IS THIS AFRICAN WOMAN-

OH!! NIGERIA: An INVOCATION to THE GOD of OUR FATHERS