CHRONICLES OF MORROW

Image result for tomorrow

O my friend, there is a bright future ahead,
A crispy sunshine tomorrow,
The saucy taste of the an aroma filled better days.
The future sings "Jesus you love me too much ooo",
While stoking the flames to prepare a spicy indomie of hope.
The pepper is much, but the pleasure is sure.

My fingers trembled as I wrote this earlier,
It's a short one, a promise to keep.
However, it's a sure fact that;
Tomorrow we will smile,
Tomorrow we will sing of God's glory and faithfulness plus mercies.
O my friend, tomorrow we will dance for joy.
Joy unspeakable with smiles from a bountiful heart.

All this, if God permits.
Now my friend, be grateful for yesterday and today,
But tomorrow is for the better.


PAWA (Smiles)
-----------

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

-WHO IS THIS AFRICAN WOMAN-

OH!! NIGERIA: An INVOCATION to THE GOD of OUR FATHERS

NOTHING TO WRITE